Ok so I have a stock, rooted, unlocked but encrypted Nexus 6. Last night it took a bad fall. The glass only cracked in one spot, however the LCD is cracked in several areas. Turning the phone on resulted in a black display. it flickers a few small bars of convoluted color, then goes black. The phone was still on and with launch everywhere I could still "Ok Google..." to do a few things.
Now, like the total idiot I am, for some damn reason I turned the phone off after getting off the phone with Asurion. And because of encryption and the screen being unresponsive (black display) I can't enter the damn screen pattern to unlock it, so I can't boot it up to drag and drop files or use adb to wipe the phone.
Does anyone have any suggestions to where I can somehow either access my files or at the very least wipe the phone? Most of my info that was on the phone is backed up to Googles servers. The are few items that aren't, that I hope I can get, but if I can't, I need to make sure are wiped. Can I enter fastboot without the pattern unlock? Or should I look into someone to repair the screen to at least get it turned on and functional to do what I need?
Thanks in advance!
Now, like the total idiot I am, for some damn reason I turned the phone off after getting off the phone with Asurion. And because of encryption and the screen being unresponsive (black display) I can't enter the damn screen pattern to unlock it, so I can't boot it up to drag and drop files or use adb to wipe the phone.
Does anyone have any suggestions to where I can somehow either access my files or at the very least wipe the phone? Most of my info that was on the phone is backed up to Googles servers. The are few items that aren't, that I hope I can get, but if I can't, I need to make sure are wiped. Can I enter fastboot without the pattern unlock? Or should I look into someone to repair the screen to at least get it turned on and functional to do what I need?
Thanks in advance!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire