Hi ,
I just installed [ROM] [5.1.1] [CyanogenMod] [GCC 4.9] [Excellent] [29/08/15] ArchiDroid V3.1.3 , 3 days ago on my Xperia M , and must say its very very good !! Finally I can save my apps to SD card . :)
I'm having the following observations over past 3 days . I don't know whether they are device dependent , but some more people in the developers thread said the same thing .. (http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...8#post62834398) . And sadly I cant post there , so sharing it here .. hope some can clarify me .
1) The device randomly reboots . Atleaset once in a day . All the times in past 3 days it happened to me while listening music in the stock player .
2) I cannot see save to SD card option in default camera app. But can see the same in open camera and other third party apps .

3) The caller screen (That comes up while calling) takes a lot of time to load !! (Any way to replace that with a lighter alternative ? )
Do share if you have some solutions for the same or have experienced the same . Thanks !!
I just installed [ROM] [5.1.1] [CyanogenMod] [GCC 4.9] [Excellent] [29/08/15] ArchiDroid V3.1.3 , 3 days ago on my Xperia M , and must say its very very good !! Finally I can save my apps to SD card . :)
I'm having the following observations over past 3 days . I don't know whether they are device dependent , but some more people in the developers thread said the same thing .. (http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...8#post62834398) . And sadly I cant post there , so sharing it here .. hope some can clarify me .
1) The device randomly reboots . Atleaset once in a day . All the times in past 3 days it happened to me while listening music in the stock player .
2) I cannot see save to SD card option in default camera app. But can see the same in open camera and other third party apps .
3) The caller screen (That comes up while calling) takes a lot of time to load !! (Any way to replace that with a lighter alternative ? )
Do share if you have some solutions for the same or have experienced the same . Thanks !!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire