Hello guys.
I wonder if anybody here could modify this widget so that it was possible to use with any launcher.:D
My wife wants this widget on her phone but I've been looking all over the internet and can not find the widget in order to work in any auncher and for this reason I ask for your help.
This is youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AEulmeG8P4
- Here gives to have an idea of how the widget.
I find the widget and put in my google drive if some one can test.
- Google drive link
Thanks for you attencion and sorry my english because im portuguese. and a newbie in this things from android.
I wonder if anybody here could modify this widget so that it was possible to use with any launcher.:D
My wife wants this widget on her phone but I've been looking all over the internet and can not find the widget in order to work in any auncher and for this reason I ask for your help.
This is youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AEulmeG8P4
- Here gives to have an idea of how the widget.
I find the widget and put in my google drive if some one can test.
- Google drive link
Thanks for you attencion and sorry my english because im portuguese. and a newbie in this things from android.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire