ads

mardi 25 août 2015

S4 Soft briked or Hard Briked? Wont turn on only vibrates. Black Screen.



Hello dear friends, this is my second phone from tmobile as they sent m a defective one before, I have been out of a phone for around a month or so, and finally got one that worked. I modded it and everything worked fine.

I downloaded and installed http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2539361

Everything worked fine, until today the app "OTA Update" told me there was a new update for my firmware. I decided I would update it since I thought it was the latest version. The update installed and it reset my phone. When my phone reset, it went into TWRP Recovery mode, I already knew something went wrong but I decided to just restart the phone and see if it would still work.

Once I restarted my phone, the screen turned "beige color" (light brown) with a white line across, I started getting worried and removed the battery.

When I tried turning on the phone again, nothing would work. If I hit the power button I get a response from the phone with a vibration. However everything is black, I see no Samsung logo nothing, just a vibration. Also the 2 physical buttons next to the power button work and vibrate and sometimes turn on if I touch them.

Download Mode

It seems my phone can barely manage to get into download mode, by that I mean the screen will remain black, however If I press the button combination to enter download mode, the screen stays black, however in ODIN it says my device is connected. I tried installing the stock ROM however I get this status:

<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/005> Odin v.3 engine (ID:5)..
<ID:0/005> File analysis..
<ID:0/005> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/005> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

I also tried reinstalling TWRP so that I could get some sort of recovery, however ODIN installs it fine, but when I try to boot into recovery, my screen remains black.

If I plug the phone into my computer it is recognized by the computer as SGH-M919 however there are no folders inside of it, and the phone's LED goes yellow to indicate it's charging.

How screwed am I? Is there anything I could possibly do to restore this phone back to normal? I have such a big headache right now, and I am desperate for answers. Google has yielded no results. Please, I ask someone who has been in this situation to help me.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire