ads

mardi 25 août 2015

help reboots moto g



Well as the title says lately with almost all roms me going (currently aicip 10) to urge them from 0 After 100 ALL tear , remove applications A System But no vital truth As Chamber of google google + etc I install my applications and until the end of the Xposed you do install whit the wipes cache and Dalvik and a curfew good on hr moto g, but then every time that I inadvertently lock and unlock vibrates 3 times and restarted
Once you restart the Off appears Xposed me and then we leave it so ( thinking it's the Xposed Giving Problems ) But one day along with Xposed Even Off is reset each time I blocked it.
That happened to me once and reinstalling only the rom from 0 again and solved but now also took 3 days and really bothers me is true mode qe not I use the cel

If someone could tell me that it would greatly appreciate it



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire