Hello
I got the 920F with the newest ROM which is available in France.
Normal:
Open dialer, press a few numbers, one of your contacts will be shown, press on it and call.
Now when I press on my contact, it shows me the same number twice and I need to choose between them every time before I can call him.
Anyone with the same problem?
It happens with every contact and they all have one number.
Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
I got the 920F with the newest ROM which is available in France.
Normal:
Open dialer, press a few numbers, one of your contacts will be shown, press on it and call.
Now when I press on my contact, it shows me the same number twice and I need to choose between them every time before I can call him.
Anyone with the same problem?
It happens with every contact and they all have one number.
Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire