Hi everyone,
I have this weird glitch on my phone. When I'm using Google Maps, it would randomly open the "Recent Apps" and sometimes even the "Back" button would activate on its own. I initially thought it might have to do with the wireless charging but when I use Waze, I no longer see the phone glitching. Is it a hardware failure? Is it an Android software/Google Maps bug? Does this happen to anyone else?
I'm on stock T-Mobile with Developers Options enabled, and not rooted. According to this thread (http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...presses-3.html) it's the GPU rendering.
I have this weird glitch on my phone. When I'm using Google Maps, it would randomly open the "Recent Apps" and sometimes even the "Back" button would activate on its own. I initially thought it might have to do with the wireless charging but when I use Waze, I no longer see the phone glitching. Is it a hardware failure? Is it an Android software/Google Maps bug? Does this happen to anyone else?
I'm on stock T-Mobile with Developers Options enabled, and not rooted. According to this thread (http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...presses-3.html) it's the GPU rendering.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire