Hi, My phone is stock and on the Tmobile network with default settings. My wife has a Samsung Note 4, whenever she sends a screen shot, my phone always tell me that the message is not downloaded and/or "Download Unsucessful". When I do download it, its just a blank file, unable to be seen. But when she sends a normal pic from her phone's camera, it comes in fine.
Its not just her, I have the problem with others sending me screenshots also, iPhone and other Samsungs. My Nexus 6 don't discriminate, it seems to be allergic to all those PNG files. What do u guys think? I tried searching everywhere, I'm sure I'm not the only one running into this problem.
Its not just her, I have the problem with others sending me screenshots also, iPhone and other Samsungs. My Nexus 6 don't discriminate, it seems to be allergic to all those PNG files. What do u guys think? I tried searching everywhere, I'm sure I'm not the only one running into this problem.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire