Hi guys!! well im here again, whit a huge, HUGE problem in my S3 Mini [I8190L]
I want to wipe /Data (factory reset) but I tryed in all ways I know but it doenst work!
First at all, i have a crazy problem with my recovery mode.. I tryed with two recoverys, TWRP 2.8 and CWM and this is what happens:
Whit TWRP : after press VOL+ HOME and POWER buttons, I get the TWRP intro image and few seconds after my phone auto reboot so I cant enter in recovery mode with TWRP
Whit CWM : after press VOL+ HOME and Power buttons I can enter in recovery mode, I CAN WIPE /CACHE, but when i select the wipe /Data option, the process starts and 2 seconds after my phone auto reboot :mad:
Well, backing at the main problem, i tryed the easy way for the factory reset => Settings - backup & reset - factory data reset Option
and when the phone reboot, i get a black screen after the white letters from S3Mini.
I can fix that black screen by two ways :
As a last option, searching in forums I found a tool called "Universal ADB Helper", which send to the phone, by PC, adb commands for a lots of things. Well, setting my phone in USB debugging mode, the first command to send is for rebooting in bootloader mode, but my phone reboot IN NORMAL MODE all the times!! ONLY DOING THE 3 BUTTONS THING I CAN GET THE BOOTLOADER MODE, and doing that, the tool doenst recognizes my phone anymore, so I cant send to it more adb commands!!! :(:(
I think the only way that i have for wipe all my data is by Odin, but i dont know how. Also I would like to fix my recovery mode.. i dont care if i have to wipe ALL partitions and re-flash one by one. I hoppe somebody can help me in this trouble.
note: I dont know if this has something to do but, when i go to Settings- Storage for see the internal storage structure, my phone auto reboot :confused:
note2: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!!!
THANKS U ALL.
I want to wipe /Data (factory reset) but I tryed in all ways I know but it doenst work!
First at all, i have a crazy problem with my recovery mode.. I tryed with two recoverys, TWRP 2.8 and CWM and this is what happens:
Whit TWRP : after press VOL+ HOME and POWER buttons, I get the TWRP intro image and few seconds after my phone auto reboot so I cant enter in recovery mode with TWRP
Whit CWM : after press VOL+ HOME and Power buttons I can enter in recovery mode, I CAN WIPE /CACHE, but when i select the wipe /Data option, the process starts and 2 seconds after my phone auto reboot :mad:
Well, backing at the main problem, i tryed the easy way for the factory reset => Settings - backup & reset - factory data reset Option
and when the phone reboot, i get a black screen after the white letters from S3Mini.
I can fix that black screen by two ways :
- flashing PARAM with odin
- connecting my phone when it is in that black screen to my pc, open a little tool called "Minimal ADB and Fastboot" and send the command "adb reboot bootloader"(note: my phone reboot but just in normal mode i dont know why:confused:)
As a last option, searching in forums I found a tool called "Universal ADB Helper", which send to the phone, by PC, adb commands for a lots of things. Well, setting my phone in USB debugging mode, the first command to send is for rebooting in bootloader mode, but my phone reboot IN NORMAL MODE all the times!! ONLY DOING THE 3 BUTTONS THING I CAN GET THE BOOTLOADER MODE, and doing that, the tool doenst recognizes my phone anymore, so I cant send to it more adb commands!!! :(:(
I think the only way that i have for wipe all my data is by Odin, but i dont know how. Also I would like to fix my recovery mode.. i dont care if i have to wipe ALL partitions and re-flash one by one. I hoppe somebody can help me in this trouble.
note: I dont know if this has something to do but, when i go to Settings- Storage for see the internal storage structure, my phone auto reboot :confused:
note2: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!!!
THANKS U ALL.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire