Hi Everyone,
I'm not sure where's the specific thread for this one. I would like to ask a help from someone here to fix my Cherry Mobile Flare XL.
What happened: I had the OTA Update from Cherry Mobile and after updating, it then boot loop.
What did I do to fix boot loop: I tried to flash the ROM(which I got from the FB group named after the phone). Unfortunately and unknowingly, I formatted the phone together with it's bootloader.
What's happening? When I'm trying to flash the Stock ROM. It gives me error 4032 in SPFlashtool. The phone isn't turning on anymore, too. Though, I'm hearing a sound everytime I connect the phone in my Windows 7 thru USB Cable(I believe it can still be detected,right?)
What did I do so far? Tried to flash the ROM using the different versions of SPFlash Tool. Used different machines and used a reliable USB cable, too.
Here's my phone' specs:
Brand: Cherry Mobile(local brand here in Philippines)
Model: Flare XL
Chipset: MediaTek MT6592M Chipset
Can please someone redirect me to the correct thread or help me with this one? It's causing me to stress a lot for weeks now as it is almost brand new :(
(Fvck you Cherry Mobile for giving us unstable updates. :( )
You can contact me as well at: mark.marikit@gmail.com
Hoping that someone will notice this.
Thank you so much!
-Mark
I'm not sure where's the specific thread for this one. I would like to ask a help from someone here to fix my Cherry Mobile Flare XL.
What happened: I had the OTA Update from Cherry Mobile and after updating, it then boot loop.
What did I do to fix boot loop: I tried to flash the ROM(which I got from the FB group named after the phone). Unfortunately and unknowingly, I formatted the phone together with it's bootloader.
What's happening? When I'm trying to flash the Stock ROM. It gives me error 4032 in SPFlashtool. The phone isn't turning on anymore, too. Though, I'm hearing a sound everytime I connect the phone in my Windows 7 thru USB Cable(I believe it can still be detected,right?)
What did I do so far? Tried to flash the ROM using the different versions of SPFlash Tool. Used different machines and used a reliable USB cable, too.
Here's my phone' specs:
Brand: Cherry Mobile(local brand here in Philippines)
Model: Flare XL
Chipset: MediaTek MT6592M Chipset
Can please someone redirect me to the correct thread or help me with this one? It's causing me to stress a lot for weeks now as it is almost brand new :(
(Fvck you Cherry Mobile for giving us unstable updates. :( )
You can contact me as well at: mark.marikit@gmail.com
Hoping that someone will notice this.
Thank you so much!
-Mark
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire