I have verizon, no idea what happened but unless i use the .101R radio I don't get VoLTE. doesn't matter if stock rom or custom. if the radio isn't .101R i just do not get VoLTE:( i had been using the M preview radios for a few months until a few weeks ago when it stopped working. and the only way to fix was to restore to stock 47Z or 48I and use the .101R radio, then i could restore AOSIP and VoLTE would work.
the other issue I am having is depending on where I am at in the country (i am a pilot), sometimes I can't make phone calls or can't hear the other side and they can't hear me unless I disable VoLTE provisioning then call. that started about 2.5 weeks ago and I thought it was a fluke as it went away until 4 days ago. yes those are VZW areas and VoLTE was working as recently as 2 days ago but isn't working now.
so is this a sim problem or is my hardware dieing? I do plan to try to find a VZW store this afternoon, but I am no where near home.
the other issue I am having is depending on where I am at in the country (i am a pilot), sometimes I can't make phone calls or can't hear the other side and they can't hear me unless I disable VoLTE provisioning then call. that started about 2.5 weeks ago and I thought it was a fluke as it went away until 4 days ago. yes those are VZW areas and VoLTE was working as recently as 2 days ago but isn't working now.
so is this a sim problem or is my hardware dieing? I do plan to try to find a VZW store this afternoon, but I am no where near home.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire