ads

dimanche 30 août 2015

[Q] Sony Xperia Z1 Build Quality / Waterproof-ness Question



Hi there guys,

I have a question. I have owned many Xperia Z series phones, ranging from Xperia Z, Z1, Z2 Z3, Z3 Plus and even Z Ultra. Now I have had a problem with the glass disjoining on all these models. I have had multiple versions of the same ones yet after a few months use they all have the same issue, the back glass will start coming off.

I treat my phones really well, always in a case with screen protection on both front and back and also never dropped etc. However, the only phone that never did this to me was my Z1. I am saying was because now I have noticed the glass on the front is slightly coming up on one corner. Its not so big but it is noticeable from a very close distance (refer to photos).

I wonder if the phone is no longer waterproof and is there anyway of fixing this problem (or do I have to send it to Sony). And can I continue using my phone without it getting worse. I'm currently using it just with screen protection on both sides.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	DSC_0001.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	269.2 KB<br/>ID:	3456588
 














Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire