Hi. I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.
I have an Archos 70 xenon tablet (uk) It's an ex display model and the demo mode is on there.
I've tried holding volume up and power and I can get to recovery. But im unable to select anything while in recovery.
Tried to connect it to laptop but my pic can't see it obviously. I also tried downloading the firmware from archos website and putting it on a micro sd. But this also does nothing as it's on demo mode.
Any help/advice please?
I have an Archos 70 xenon tablet (uk) It's an ex display model and the demo mode is on there.
I've tried holding volume up and power and I can get to recovery. But im unable to select anything while in recovery.
Tried to connect it to laptop but my pic can't see it obviously. I also tried downloading the firmware from archos website and putting it on a micro sd. But this also does nothing as it's on demo mode.
Any help/advice please?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire