ads

dimanche 30 août 2015

Installed TWRP but can only reboot to stock android recovery?



Ummed and ahh'd over whether to fiddle with my tablet (P600) on KitKat firmware, as I'm new to all this. Took the plunge and installed TWRP first (saw some posts here where rebooting TWRP was an easy way of rooting as well) and can't get it to boot to the TWRP menu.

I used to Odin to flash it and unticked reboot as advised on these forums. I have tried several times now to boot up holding down the volume up and power buttons but it always goes to stock android recovery.

I used TWRP 2.8.5.0 as several posts here mentioned that it installed ok. I got the green success message but now I'm stuck. Knox is now on 1 so something has flashed somewhere?

Appreciate any help thanks! Cheers



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire