ads

samedi 29 août 2015

Fiddled around with USCC Galaxy S6: Boot Loops, process com.google.process.gapps...



1. TWRP is up
2. baseband G920R4TYU2BOF7/HW version G9020R4.02
3. No Mods
4. Rooted

So I tried flashing the Vader ROM, I was getting boot loops at the language selection screen. I go back and restore from backups my original stuff. Boot back up and now I'm getting the lovely "process.com.google.gapps has stopped" error. I'm assuming that I may need to find gapps for 5.1.1? I also tried flashing XtreStoLite ROM with the Aroma add on. Everything seemed to be working great with the exception of the data and no signal, which I am to assume is because I'm not using the correct carrier-specific stuff.

Go to download the stock ROM for my phone, and I keep getting an error as well. Odin won't flash it. One thing that I noticed is that the stock rom was 5.0.2 where when I got the phone 3 days ago it came with 5.1.1.

At this point, I'd like to be able to get it back to stock if possible. I jumped the gun and started flashing all sorts of things without checking to see if it would even for with a USCC galaxy s6. Any help would be much appreciated.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire