Hello everyone,
So I'm hoping someone can figure out what I did, cause my phone is now half of what it used to be. I have the latest update (G900PVPU3BOF6) on the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5, and I rooted it 3 days ago the day after it's birthday (didn't want to trip Knox before the warranty was up!).
I didn't notice it at first, but then I realized that things were not working right on my phone. I haven't done really anything with my root except remove a couple of stock apps I didn't want (that should have been safe to, like Flipboard). Basically, unless it's a system app (ie. Google Play, Facebook, Camera, etc.) the app cannot save or access the internal memory or external SD card... Fallout Shelter stopped working completely, SMS Backup and Restore won't backup anywhere, Amazon Appstore won't update and immediately fails, Glitchr crashes when I try to save images... it's obvious that some form of permissions to the file system got seriously mucked up. But I'm not sure what to do to fix the issue.
I am open to doing a stock restore, but ONLY after I get a backup on my SMS and if it's a last resort.
Anyone have any suggestions, or even come across this before?
Thank you all in advance! :)
So I'm hoping someone can figure out what I did, cause my phone is now half of what it used to be. I have the latest update (G900PVPU3BOF6) on the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5, and I rooted it 3 days ago the day after it's birthday (didn't want to trip Knox before the warranty was up!).
I didn't notice it at first, but then I realized that things were not working right on my phone. I haven't done really anything with my root except remove a couple of stock apps I didn't want (that should have been safe to, like Flipboard). Basically, unless it's a system app (ie. Google Play, Facebook, Camera, etc.) the app cannot save or access the internal memory or external SD card... Fallout Shelter stopped working completely, SMS Backup and Restore won't backup anywhere, Amazon Appstore won't update and immediately fails, Glitchr crashes when I try to save images... it's obvious that some form of permissions to the file system got seriously mucked up. But I'm not sure what to do to fix the issue.
I am open to doing a stock restore, but ONLY after I get a backup on my SMS and if it's a last resort.
Anyone have any suggestions, or even come across this before?
Thank you all in advance! :)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire