I haven't been able to use my phone for a day now. Or I'm afraid to use it.
I recieved an mms from a number that isn't registered on my contacts.
It contained a fake video play button picture on it. (Refer to the screenshot)
My mistakes are:
It's rooted
Only on kitkat
Didn't do any of those disabling the automatic retrieval of mms option
I couldn't update my phone against stagefright because it's only a generic gsm Chinese android phone.
Now I'm afraid that I may be under attack since I dont even have to open the mms message
Itself.
I removed the sim card and SD card and let my phone off.
I have private stuffs on my phone and I cannot let anyone meddling with it.
How am I gonna know If my phone is still safe to use or how am I gonna know if I'm under attack or not...
I recieved an mms from a number that isn't registered on my contacts.
It contained a fake video play button picture on it. (Refer to the screenshot)
My mistakes are:
It's rooted
Only on kitkat
Didn't do any of those disabling the automatic retrieval of mms option
I couldn't update my phone against stagefright because it's only a generic gsm Chinese android phone.
Now I'm afraid that I may be under attack since I dont even have to open the mms message
Itself.
I removed the sim card and SD card and let my phone off.
I have private stuffs on my phone and I cannot let anyone meddling with it.
How am I gonna know If my phone is still safe to use or how am I gonna know if I'm under attack or not...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire