ads

vendredi 28 août 2015

[Q] Troubleshooting help! Won't remember any stored WiFi AP info



Hey guys - I have been trying to figure this out for a day or so but I'm not sure what the cause could be.

I still have my Note 3 up and running (minus phone network connectivity obviously), and even after sharing stored APs with WiFi Direct, they do not show up on the Note 5.

I have to enter my home router info every time I turn the WiFi radio off, and back on again - but it will reconnect if I simply out-range it and come back without disabling the radio.

The funny thing is that there are 4 APs listed in the wpa_supplicant.conf file but they don't show up on the WiFi list (on the Note 5).

Do you guys have any suggestions?

I have been trying to slowly debloat this thing since gaining root, and I thought perhaps I had deleted something on accident that related to the WiFI AP saved list but now I am not so sure since that .conf file has everything that the old phone displays.

Thanks in advance guys!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire