Greetings,
I think I posted this in the wrong forum last time. Anyway, I'm a long time iOS user who's looking to switch to Android while I'm stationed in Japan (US Navy) for the next two years. That said, I'm presently visiting Korea and have an opportunity to purchase a Note 5 (unlocked) and bring it back to Japan with me. Unfortuantely, I can't seem to find a good breakdown of compatibilty to see if it'll be as effective and easy to use as if I were to just get a S6straight from one of the Japanese carriers.
I'm requesting assistance from the experts here to see:
1. Will an unlocked Note 5 work on all the LTE bands in Japan, specifically DoCoMo.
2. How easy is it to take a phone that's unlocked and start a new contract in Japan (bought new/from the company when I was last here).
Thank you in advance!
I think I posted this in the wrong forum last time. Anyway, I'm a long time iOS user who's looking to switch to Android while I'm stationed in Japan (US Navy) for the next two years. That said, I'm presently visiting Korea and have an opportunity to purchase a Note 5 (unlocked) and bring it back to Japan with me. Unfortuantely, I can't seem to find a good breakdown of compatibilty to see if it'll be as effective and easy to use as if I were to just get a S6straight from one of the Japanese carriers.
I'm requesting assistance from the experts here to see:
1. Will an unlocked Note 5 work on all the LTE bands in Japan, specifically DoCoMo.
2. How easy is it to take a phone that's unlocked and start a new contract in Japan (bought new/from the company when I was last here).
Thank you in advance!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire