ads

mercredi 26 août 2015

[Q] Phone is not seeing any of it's memory



I don't know what happened, my battery died, I plugged it in, turned the phone back on, and boom, my phone is throwing errors out left and right, and ES File Explorer is saying '/sdcard/' is not found. I've tried going to storage/emulated/0 & legacy, but I get the same not found message.

Storage in System Settings shows that the storage is still being used, and the file browser in TWRP shows all the files are still there. It just seems like the mount points or bindings got all screwy.

My phone is on the BOF5 firmware, it's stock rooted. I've had no problems restarting my phone, usually have to atleast twice a week. Nothing funky installed, atleast nothing that would mess with the SD card. No SW was uninstalled, just frozen, and it wasn't much [Voicemail, Internet (Browser), Hangouts]

I'm really just hoping that someone, somewhere knows a way to help me fix this so I don't have to restore!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire