Hi everyone, I'm having an issue with intermittent data drops, I am using an SGH-I747, that is rooted with CF-AutoRoot, with TWRP and CM 12.1 update from 4/28 installed (recently updated to the 8/22 nightly). I have the I747UCUEMJB modem installed and. My carrier is T-Mobile and I have a a SIM card installed that is only 4 months old, of course T-Mobile support won't even discuss anything with me other than "if you purchase a phone from us you shouldn't have this issue". Give me a break T-Mobile, lol. I am in the Tampa, FL area so I doubt it's a coverage issue, though not out of the question.
I have been getting several times a day where my cell connection completely drops out and the DBM drops to zero, when this occurs it lasts for about 10-20 seconds and on occasion I have to reboot the phone. I switch my data off when I'm not using it and this issue tends to occur about 3 minutes give or take after switching it back on, also it's more frequent when I'm using mobile data for apps. Other times whether or not I'm using mobile data or not I periodically get issues with text messaging where a text just "spins" and eventually fails to send, only rebooting fixes it, this happens at least once a day.
If I attempt to "search for networks" to try regain LTE it never is able to successfully find networks, I can only choose from a slew of what seems to be pre-installed ones ( the T-Mobile ipv6 or regular T-Mobile choice has been working ok). If I enter an unlock code I get a message saying "operation failed". Aside from this, I love this phone and this ROM.
Any Ideas folks?
Thanks.
I have been getting several times a day where my cell connection completely drops out and the DBM drops to zero, when this occurs it lasts for about 10-20 seconds and on occasion I have to reboot the phone. I switch my data off when I'm not using it and this issue tends to occur about 3 minutes give or take after switching it back on, also it's more frequent when I'm using mobile data for apps. Other times whether or not I'm using mobile data or not I periodically get issues with text messaging where a text just "spins" and eventually fails to send, only rebooting fixes it, this happens at least once a day.
If I attempt to "search for networks" to try regain LTE it never is able to successfully find networks, I can only choose from a slew of what seems to be pre-installed ones ( the T-Mobile ipv6 or regular T-Mobile choice has been working ok). If I enter an unlock code I get a message saying "operation failed". Aside from this, I love this phone and this ROM.
Any Ideas folks?
Thanks.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire