Got my Oneplus two yesterday. Although I'm extremely happy with the phone I have this teething problem.
Once I updated right away and kept the sim in I got the 3G signal as there is no 4G where I live. Now everything works OK except the data. Once I switch on the data it works for about 30 seconds and stops although the H sign is still there. I have tried manually entering the APN and the problem still persists. Network is not a problem because same sim in my old phone gives continuos data in 3G. Strangely 2G data works with no problems!
In the forum one plus one had same problems but no direct solutions. Is this a recurring problem? Should I return the phone or replace?
Once I updated right away and kept the sim in I got the 3G signal as there is no 4G where I live. Now everything works OK except the data. Once I switch on the data it works for about 30 seconds and stops although the H sign is still there. I have tried manually entering the APN and the problem still persists. Network is not a problem because same sim in my old phone gives continuos data in 3G. Strangely 2G data works with no problems!
In the forum one plus one had same problems but no direct solutions. Is this a recurring problem? Should I return the phone or replace?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire