Hi guys,
Some hardcore audiophile data here. Measured the output of the Note 5 using AudioPrecision APx525. Some interesting facts and graphs below.
Simply put: it's an audiophile's dream!
I still need to measure the output impedance, can certainly be useful for people to know.
I posted graphs on the Android Central forum, but it's not allowing me yet to have external links... I just signed up.
Some hardcore audiophile data here. Measured the output of the Note 5 using AudioPrecision APx525. Some interesting facts and graphs below.
Simply put: it's an audiophile's dream!
- Supports high resolution playback up to 192 kHz. Also FLAC by the way.
- Extremely flat frequency response: <0.03 dB delta upto 20 kHz, <0.35 dB delta upto 96 kHz
- Very good dynamic range: 98 dB at max output level, 120dB at default output level
- Relatively low output level: -8dBV into a 16 Ohm load (for reference, Asian iPhone 6 = -1 dBV)
I still need to measure the output impedance, can certainly be useful for people to know.
I posted graphs on the Android Central forum, but it's not allowing me yet to have external links... I just signed up.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire