ads

mercredi 26 août 2015

Need help unrooting (and I have done research)



I consider myself pretty tech savvy and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to unroot my 10.1 2014 edition tablet. I cant even attempt to run the process to unroot because the download for the 4.3 frimware from multiple sites all linking to the same mirror wants to take 20 hours to download and I see no progress past .1 GB.

Things to note:
I do not need to save anything on my tablet, so if I lose data that is not an issue.
It runs on OS 4.3
it is the wifi only version SM-P600
It is from the united states (Its hard for me to find USA firmware, is it labeled something differently?)
I am only unrooting because I want to update to the newest frimware. I am assuming it will make my tablet smoother and conserve battery life.
I am using a windows computer.

Thank You, This has been stressing me out for weeks now and I hate asking for help but here I am.

-ghostinthesh3ll



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire