Hello.
Used to be on cyanogenmod 11.1 and recently updated to 12.1
I can boot into Clockworkmod recovery V 6.0.4.7., butt upon rebooting I was asked Root access possibly lost. Fix? THIS CAN NOT BE UNDONE > selected YES Fix Root (/system/xbin/su)
booted fine
went into a terminal window and tried SU, nothing but the blasted $
suggestions for an unlearned newb who likes having stable setups ( and then lets it sit the device sit that way as long as possible)
Best Regards
qu1nn
Used to be on cyanogenmod 11.1 and recently updated to 12.1
I can boot into Clockworkmod recovery V 6.0.4.7., butt upon rebooting I was asked Root access possibly lost. Fix? THIS CAN NOT BE UNDONE > selected YES Fix Root (/system/xbin/su)
booted fine
went into a terminal window and tried SU, nothing but the blasted $
suggestions for an unlearned newb who likes having stable setups ( and then lets it sit the device sit that way as long as possible)
Best Regards
qu1nn
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire