Hey guys. I just got my Note Edge. Yes I realize it is different from Note 4 but it still runs the same Lagwiz on T Mobile. I haven't had time nor do i have the time to look for custom ROMs. I also just got the phone for 400 bucks so I am very wary of doing any flashing since Samsung is trying to make it harder to make this phones useful for past a year.
Was wondering if you guys could impart some much needed wisdom. My phone came with 5.0.1 unfortunately so I couldn't tell it not to update. Battery life sucks on this. What T Mobile Bloatware and Bloatwiz stuff and other tips can I use. I just realized wifi takes more power it appears than data which has never been the case for me in the past
Was wondering if you guys could impart some much needed wisdom. My phone came with 5.0.1 unfortunately so I couldn't tell it not to update. Battery life sucks on this. What T Mobile Bloatware and Bloatwiz stuff and other tips can I use. I just realized wifi takes more power it appears than data which has never been the case for me in the past
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire