ads

mardi 25 août 2015

LG-H815 - "service disabled," no signal received.



I have an LG-H815 running the v10c-EUR software. It's been running fine up until today. Today when I turned off the phone and turned it back on, I got a notice of "service disabled" and the phone was showing the search symbol above antennae reception bars for a minute or so and then it would change to a small red "X". I have taken the battery out, removed the Sim card and put everything back to no avail. I tried the sim card in my old phone and it works fine. I did a complete wipe and factory reset and the problem persists. The phone will report "no sim card" if I start it up without the sim. When I put the sim in, it just says "service disabled" and then "no service. " I even tried going back to default apn and then re-entering my straight talk apn and rebooting - still nothing. I have not added any programs lately and I have been using a Qi charger with an aftermarket sticker with no problems whatsoever for the past 45 days. I haven't had so much as a hiccup with the phone until today!

Has anyone else experienced such a crazy and sudden loss of service? Is my radio fried, or is there a software solution to this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire