ads

dimanche 30 août 2015

Launcher partly unresponsive after upgrading to version 4.16.401.13



OK, this is going to sound strange but bear with me:

Yesterday I received the 4.16.401.13 update (I'm running 100% stock, not rooted).

Soon after updating I noticed the launcher was unresponsive when trying to scroll vertically, from screen to screen. It feels like it's in the left 1/3 - 1/4 of the screen. I'ts only when I swipe from left of the screen to the right, not the other way. If I try, the screen will respond a little and then behave like I've removed my finger from the screen.

The same thing happens in some programs, but not all: QuickPic wil exhibit the same behavior, and not scroll thru my pictures if I start with my finger on the left 1/3 - 1/4 of the screen.

Here's where it gets strange: It's not in all programs. I downloaded a drawing program, just to see if it was a digitizer problem, but there is no problem drawing on the left side of the screen when I'm drawing.

I've uploaded a video to demo the problem:



Hope it makes it clearer, otherwise ask.

(I've tried restarting the phone before posting this - no change).

Please Note: I don't know if this i related to the update, only that I noticed the problem soon after updating.

Can anyone help?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire