Hi guys!
I would like to build a Moto G kernel with franco hotplug, but I don't own this device, so I'm not even sure if the clean build from the sources boots. Please let me know if it boots succesfully! I suggest using CM 12.1 rom. Thank you! :)
Download link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0W...ew?usp=sharing
Used sources:
https://github.com/MotoG3
I am not responsible for any damage done to your phone/SD card etc. caused by using this kernel.
I would like to build a Moto G kernel with franco hotplug, but I don't own this device, so I'm not even sure if the clean build from the sources boots. Please let me know if it boots succesfully! I suggest using CM 12.1 rom. Thank you! :)
Download link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0W...ew?usp=sharing
Used sources:
https://github.com/MotoG3
I am not responsible for any damage done to your phone/SD card etc. caused by using this kernel.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire