ads

mercredi 26 août 2015

Issues after updating firmware



Hello guys, I am asking this for my friend, he has a GT9500 S4, he has just updated his device yesterday, while updating (before device turns on) it was stuck of updating contacs or somthing like that he can't remember exactly, it got hot so he removed the battery and waited to cool down, device started normally but wouldn't show his contacts, all it says is "Updating contacts list", phone lags a lot, doesn't recieve notification (ea from whatsapp), camera photos is not available in gallery / My Files, only screenshots and whatsapp media (photos and videos). I told him to restart his phone again, but didn't fix the problem, I told him to clear data of Contacts and Contacs storage, didn't fix the problem.

Here's the infor in about device:
Model Number: GT-i9500
Android Version: 4.3
Baseband Version: i9500JKUEML1
Kernel Version: 3.4.5-2092849 , se.infra@R0301-07#1
Build Number: JSS15J.i9500XXUENA2

What should he do now ? Reset to factory settings ? or it will not work since it got stuck while installing the new firmware ?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire