Hi everyone!
I may post in wrong section but could not found another suitable place, Pardon!
I am looking for a Android Application Developer who can create me an APK
actually have got a website, need to create App based on my website
Anyone interested please, send me sms to: +77028777070
Thanks a lot!
Admin please, if it is wrong section, do not delete my thread, just move it on right section if exist, Appreciate
I may post in wrong section but could not found another suitable place, Pardon!
I am looking for a Android Application Developer who can create me an APK
actually have got a website, need to create App based on my website
Anyone interested please, send me sms to: +77028777070
Thanks a lot!
Admin please, if it is wrong section, do not delete my thread, just move it on right section if exist, Appreciate
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire