ads

samedi 29 août 2015

Full AOSP on MStar Cedric3 head unit



Hi!

I bought it on eBay one head unit with the following originals characteristics:
CPU: Cortex A9 Dual-Core 1Ghz
GPU: Mali 400
RAM: 1GB DDR3
Android Version: 4.4 (but really is 4.2)
MCU original Version: 4.3.11-1-03-615101-150112
System Version: 2.9.5_20150413

Anyway, I tried to update the MCU with the head unit who brought extra settings -> model choose, but the upgrade to 4.3.13 everything works fine except the lights that indicate the volume level, and that is not moved up or down the volume.
I suppose that changing the MCU has stopped working. How could recover the original MCU?
I contacted the seller, but no longer sold items on eBay and I doubt I answer.

Thanks in advance!!








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	IMG_20150725_132344.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	259.2 KB<br/>ID:	3455368
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	20150827_191417.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	256.5 KB<br/>ID:	3455369
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	IMG_20150726_173154.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	251.1 KB<br/>ID:	3455370
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	$_57.JPG<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	125.1 KB<br/>ID:	3455371
 














Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire