Hi,
I currently use a custom TW based firmware for my 910F based upon POF2 firmware. I'm a software developer and developer an app that uses OpenGL ES 3.1. Now I have a problem which seems to be connected to the old version of the Qualcomm Adreno 420 drivers that came with the ROM. Every shader I want to compile fails with the error: "Built-In invariance mismatch". Those shaders worked on the same phone with all 4.4.x based ROMs before. So I now wondered if I can use Adreno 420 drivers for the Nexus 6 (Uses Adreno 420 as well) downloaded from the Qualcomm developer page (drivers from August 2015) and just flash the file to my phone? I already looked inside my system folder and the files on my phone are the same just much smaller and older versions. I'm a little scared if a break everything if i try this. So maybe someone with a little experience with Android drivers for GPUs can tell me if this will be possible?
Best Regards,
CommanderXXL
I currently use a custom TW based firmware for my 910F based upon POF2 firmware. I'm a software developer and developer an app that uses OpenGL ES 3.1. Now I have a problem which seems to be connected to the old version of the Qualcomm Adreno 420 drivers that came with the ROM. Every shader I want to compile fails with the error: "Built-In invariance mismatch". Those shaders worked on the same phone with all 4.4.x based ROMs before. So I now wondered if I can use Adreno 420 drivers for the Nexus 6 (Uses Adreno 420 as well) downloaded from the Qualcomm developer page (drivers from August 2015) and just flash the file to my phone? I already looked inside my system folder and the files on my phone are the same just much smaller and older versions. I'm a little scared if a break everything if i try this. So maybe someone with a little experience with Android drivers for GPUs can tell me if this will be possible?
Best Regards,
CommanderXXL
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire