Hello there,
I need to buy a phone and am getting both Z3C and Z2 at similar prices. (0).
I know the merits and demerits of both but am still confused. Also I owned a Xperia U (great dev support) but am unable to see any great dev support for both the z3 and Z2. I am a sony lover <3 Should I buy them or look forward to any other device with great dev support (OPO, OPT, G3 etc)
Thank You
I need to buy a phone and am getting both Z3C and Z2 at similar prices. (0).
I know the merits and demerits of both but am still confused. Also I owned a Xperia U (great dev support) but am unable to see any great dev support for both the z3 and Z2. I am a sony lover <3 Should I buy them or look forward to any other device with great dev support (OPO, OPT, G3 etc)
Thank You
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire