ads

dimanche 30 août 2015

Unable to return to stock or use Fastboot at this point...?



So, in an attempt to return my device back to stock using the firmware1 and firmware2 method with Fastboot own rebootRUU instead of the simple executable (stupid me, right?)
I had to downgrade my HBOOT from 1.54 to 1.33 to run the RUU. However, upon downgrading it, it said that I had to immediately flush the firmware to the phone for preupdating or whatever, but by that time the Fastboot connection broke for some reason and I wasn't able to type in anymore commands. So I had to restart my phone, and now I am unable to establish a Fastboot connection in bootloader anymore. For some reason the drivers work absolutely fine when booted into android. But when I'm in the bootloader, the My HTC driver loads with a Code 10 this device could not be started error, and using the RUU exe just gets stuck on the black HTC screen because it can't run any Fastboot commands.


XDA, wat do?

Thanks!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire