ads

mercredi 26 août 2015

Times up! Filling BBB report



Long story short -
I own the SM-G925P and I'm very displeased with it after reviving yet another update today that included more bloat ware to the device. I was upset with the last major update as well because it included applications like 'App Spotlight'
App Spotlight allows Sprint to collect money and to push notifications to your device to highlight recommends applications. I don't agree with this practice at all. I found it very annoying back in the Android 2.0 days and was happy when Android effectively killed that in Android 4. I myself as others didn't pay a high premium for a device to be and ad space for Sprint.

The device has native voice mail notification turn off (WMI Support) which forces you to have to use there voice mail application on the device that looks like a 10 year designed it, let alone again there is premium features and ad space in the application. These are set to on by default and you can turn this off by visiting the application and turning off the Premium feature or by paying something like a month. If you disable the application you lose voice mail notifications all together.

Yes i'm very aware that you can disable some of the applications, I'm also very aware of using Knox IT policy to disable any application I want with out root, but it comes down to I shouldn't have to do this for a device you pay top dollar for.
Right now I'm using Package Disable Pro, I have 202 Packages disabled on my device currently. Not all of it is Sprint no alot of it is Samsung truthfully. Tonight after the update I still have 202 packages disabled and now I have to add an additional 10 or so, or see if they can be uninstalled or deleted from the application manager first.

Do i have a few issues with the device with 202 applications disabled eh yes really only two issues that concern me. One my dialer codes don't work. To lazy to locate the package that has them working, two my google wallet if I use NFC closes. Other than that no I don't and my phone is running better then ever with 0 to very little lag something that Samsung promised and advertised with these devices., but not to our surprise failed to deliverer the first set of issue was the major memory leak form lollipop, honestly this phone sucked the first time out of the box after the first day of use.

Any way long story short I filed a BBB report against them, they are not accredited so I doubt they will care, but I'm looking to have my plans canceled return the devices for a refund reminding on them.

Hows every one else's day going haha?








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Capture.PNG<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	16.0 KB<br/>ID:	3452951
 














Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire