ads

mercredi 26 août 2015

Tablet within 200€ - Lenovo Yoga 2 8" - LG G Pad 10.1 V700



Hello everyone , :cowboy:

I have to give a tablet to my wife, (there is some nervousness in the house :( , and I thought to calm tempers) :D must not surpass 200 €.

Between 8 and 10 inches and possibly with good support of the online community (then with root available etc ...)

I noticed:

Lenovo Yoga 2 8 "(only wifi) 59426324 of which I really liked the design, the fact that he had 2GB of RAM, FullHD, reclining positions.

From the site but do not know if it has GPS and Bluethoot, if it supports micro sdxc, and if the graphics card can handle game fast type Rail Rush (my wife with the Sony Xperia E4G suffered slowdowns and there can play ).
Last thing I do not understand why costs less than buying it from the same Lenovo site.

And LG G Pad 10.1 (V700) that is LG brand with which I have always enjoyed it, few frills of installed programs, 10-inch, battery good. But I found on the internet only the root.

I thank whoever answers :fingers-crossed:



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire