ads

samedi 29 août 2015

So I'm rooted with a USCC Galaxy S6... ROM Compatibility?



1. TWRP is up
2. Stock 5.1.1 with baseband G920R4TYU2BOF7/HW version G9020R4.02
3. Kernel name: 3.10.61-V-Kernel+
4. No Mods
5. Rooted

Last time, I did any rooting and flashing was the original Galaxy S Mesmerize for USCC... Been using that trusty phone up until 2 days ago. I finally broke down and upgraded after 5+ years! So I'm a bit rusty on this kind of stuff.

I know when I was flashing with the Mez, I had to make sure that I used carrier-specific ROMs since there were subtleties in hardware and so on. I was wondering which of the Custom ROMs in the pinned thread in the general section of this forum were compatible with a US Cellular Galaxy S6 with the specs I listed. Here is the link to the thread I'm speaking of. Also, any hints, clues, thing to look for etc etc in determining if a ROM is compatible would be awesome.

[INDEX] Complete List of (Rom, Root, Kernel, Mod) for S6 920F
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...l-mod-t3104827

Once again, thank you guys for all that you do.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire