ads

samedi 29 août 2015

[ROM][Share]MIUI v7 by Wuxianlin for Oppo Find 5



MIUI 7
Hi everyone :)
Since there is no thread about MIUI on xda for the Oppo Find 5 yet I thought I might as well start one. I am no dev, so please be advised that this is just a share. Any help tips/additions etc. are more than welcome.

So here it is:
Miui v7 for our Oppo Find 5 build by wuxianlin based on Android 4.4 (many thanks).


Screenshots (source: en.mui.com):




Lockscreen
Homescreen
Quick toggles
Settings
File Explorer
Themes
Themes Selector
Conctacts




Download:
Select the bottom one that says "Author: wuxianlin000000"
http://en.miui.com/download-81.html

Installation instructions for TWRP:
  1. Make sure you are using the latest TWRP version. Download https://twrp.me/devices/oppofind5.html

  2. Backup your data and ROM!

  3. Full wipe. Wipe Dalvik cache, system, data, cache, android secure.

  4. Install miui_Find5_wxl_5.x.xx_xxxxxxxx_4.4.zip or similar depending on download date.

  5. Reboot

  6. Enjoy Miui v7 on Oppo Find 5

  7. Report your experiences/problems/tips etc. here


Other links:
http://en.miui.com/

Thanks:
Miui
en.mui.com
Wuxianlin
CM
XDA-Developers
Everyone else that should've been listed here.

Your name not here where it belongs? Sincere apologies! PM me and I will fix it for you :)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire