I recently from Viper Rom lollipop to GPE and painfully came back to Viper 4.3 Lollipop
Since - I cannot pull notification bar EXCEPT the home screen and now even thats gone, although it works horizontally
I had a 4.4 Kit Kat Back up which I reverted to and issue remains, did data wipe, cache clean etc, still same
I did a line drawing test and as suspected the upper region is blank
Is this a coicidence? that after changing roms it killed something although I feel it might have acted up even b4 my recent Viper>GPE>Viper experiment
I am S-OFF
What do I please?
S/W Fix?
If HWD? Phone is still under 1 year, how do I make it so it looks stock and not get caught
Please help
Since - I cannot pull notification bar EXCEPT the home screen and now even thats gone, although it works horizontally
I had a 4.4 Kit Kat Back up which I reverted to and issue remains, did data wipe, cache clean etc, still same
I did a line drawing test and as suspected the upper region is blank
Is this a coicidence? that after changing roms it killed something although I feel it might have acted up even b4 my recent Viper>GPE>Viper experiment
I am S-OFF
What do I please?
S/W Fix?
If HWD? Phone is still under 1 year, how do I make it so it looks stock and not get caught
Please help
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire