ads

samedi 29 août 2015

Ravpower Qi Car Charger Review



Hey guys!

Thought I would post a review for this Qi wireless car charger since I didn't see much info about it and help those in deciding one for their car.

I have been using this Qi wireless car charger for about 4 months. The weather here is summer now so the car interior does get super hot, and so far this charger has been working like a champ in the heat.
The charger comes with a bunch of accessories which include:

-Vent adapter holder
-Traditional suction cup stand holder for dashboards
-Micro Usb cable
-Usb car chager (1 input)
-Sticky pads for wire management

I used the suction cup on my dash since my vents in my car are not ideal for my setup. The Qi charger is made hard sturdy black plastic and the section where you place your phone is made of a softer grippy rubber that holds the Nexus 6 very well. There is button on the back that release the two arm clamps. The Nexus 6 being a big of a device I thought it would be a tight fit, but I am happy to report that there is plenty of space. I have a Caseology Case and still a bit of extra room on the dock. So for those with thicker cases than mine can still fit, but in terms of it charging through a thicker case is something I do not have to test, but for those familiar with my case which I will put a link on the bottom of this post, my phone charges perfectly fine with it. Also the Qi charging unit in this has a 3 coil system so placement is not an issue and wireless charging is maximized and efficient as possible. There is a LED light on the bottom that indicates if it idle or charging, Green means idle and Blue means charging. The cradle of the charger is very sturdy and holds the Nexus with ease, have not had it drop my phone (yet) and hopefully stays that way. I use the charger everyday for the past 4 months and yet to encounter an issue, remember I am using it 95 degree weather for the past 4 months and it has not died on me yet. Once winter comes I will update on how it handles the cold, hopefully like a champ as it does in the summer! I attached some pictures for everyone to have a better look at it. Overall I am very happy with this charger and highly recommended!

Any questions about this product let me know and I will try my best to answer and help!

Amazon Links:
Qi wireless charger:

http://www.amazon.com/RAVPower-Wirel...avpower+qi+car

Case:
http://www.amazon.com/Caseology%C2%A...us+6+caseology








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	2015-08-30 01.00.03.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	251.1 KB<br/>ID:	3456277
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	2015-08-30 01.01.15.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	245.0 KB<br/>ID:	3456278
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	2015-08-30 01.03.06.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	247.5 KB<br/>ID:	3456279
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	2015-08-30 01.02.04.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	243.2 KB<br/>ID:	3456280
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	2015-08-30 01.02.48.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	246.9 KB<br/>ID:	3456282
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	2015-08-30 01.21.41.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	246.1 KB<br/>ID:	3456283
 














Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire