Hi, I have a Xoom wi-fi.
It worked great till a couple of months ago. The screen freezes and it only reacts to the reset (power +volume) and it takes up to five to minutes to load the os.
It has the latest oficial update. I already did a factory reset and I cant find any pattern, I have a static image as background and I dont have any widget. It can crash on internet or any other app.
Anybody has an idea of what happens?
Thanks!
It worked great till a couple of months ago. The screen freezes and it only reacts to the reset (power +volume) and it takes up to five to minutes to load the os.
It has the latest oficial update. I already did a factory reset and I cant find any pattern, I have a static image as background and I dont have any widget. It can crash on internet or any other app.
Anybody has an idea of what happens?
Thanks!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire