I have my phone setup something like this using zooper widgets:
https://i.imgur.com/3zKGS5K.png
Each icon is actually just an image with a link to open the app in the widget.
It has worked fine without problems for like, I dunno, 2 years i've had my phone and been using it like this?
But sometime in the past 3-4 months, the widgets have just started becoming unresponsive. I press an icon to launch an app and nothing happens.
I've tried re-creating every single app-link on each widget, I try restarting nova launcher, tweaking the nova launcher widget settings, nothing sems to work.
I can only restart my phone and then there's a 50/50 chance that they will work again as if nothing was wrong to begin with. But then an hour later, after doing nothing on my phone, they might just suddenly stop working again.
I'm at a loss to explain this, can anyone help? I just can't figure out why this is happening at all.
https://i.imgur.com/3zKGS5K.png
Each icon is actually just an image with a link to open the app in the widget.
It has worked fine without problems for like, I dunno, 2 years i've had my phone and been using it like this?
But sometime in the past 3-4 months, the widgets have just started becoming unresponsive. I press an icon to launch an app and nothing happens.
I've tried re-creating every single app-link on each widget, I try restarting nova launcher, tweaking the nova launcher widget settings, nothing sems to work.
I can only restart my phone and then there's a 50/50 chance that they will work again as if nothing was wrong to begin with. But then an hour later, after doing nothing on my phone, they might just suddenly stop working again.
I'm at a loss to explain this, can anyone help? I just can't figure out why this is happening at all.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire