ads

lundi 31 août 2015

OnePlus One CM12.1 nightly build battery drain heavily (



Hi,

can anyone please tell me the battery consumption when we use GPS for navigation in OnePlus One? I had a tough time while traveling last week, when I used to get the phone running hardly for more than 2 hours while in GPS. The funny thing is, it was being charged all the way... at least the LED light was 'ON' and the battery status was showing as :"Charging", but still the charge was decreasing while using GPS..

BTW, I'm using CM12.1 nightly... But i'm sure, most other ROMs will have this issue...

Please let me know if I have to disable any services like the "Google Play services - Wake" to save battery. However, when I do that, I get a Error message every other minute... What am I missing here?
Thanks in advance....

bji



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire