ads

vendredi 28 août 2015

Ok Gurus, I need help.



This is the first phone I haven't been able to root by myself. Ok, I finally S-offed my phone last night with a XTC2 clip. I was having major issues with it though and couldn't unlock the bootloader with it. So then I tried to unlock the bootloader, but I can't because I'm not rooted . So it looks like HTCDEV.com website is the only way to unlock the bootloader? I have a VZW phone, so i changed my CID to superCID. When I went to get my token it came up with the error {killswitch} oem unlock off. So I went to developer options and guess what? The option to check the oem unlock is gone.... Where did it go?? I did update my phone recently to the latest OTA... .Am I in trouble? Thanks for the help guys!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire