Hello all,
I've been trying to flash my Sprint Note 4 for 2 days now and came to the conclusion that I need to reinstall the PIT file. I tried using Odin to flash it to stock FW but it is saying There is no pit binary. I am unable to boot into recovery mode. I tried to extract the PIT file to no avail. If someone has a Sprint Note 4 and is able to exctract the PIT file and send a link it would be greatly appreciate and will return the favor somehow, someway.
Thank you,
Brad
I've been trying to flash my Sprint Note 4 for 2 days now and came to the conclusion that I need to reinstall the PIT file. I tried using Odin to flash it to stock FW but it is saying There is no pit binary. I am unable to boot into recovery mode. I tried to extract the PIT file to no avail. If someone has a Sprint Note 4 and is able to exctract the PIT file and send a link it would be greatly appreciate and will return the favor somehow, someway.
Thank you,
Brad
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire