Hello,
I'm not sure this is the source of my problem but can someone post the content of his /etc/permissions/platform.xml file please? (on stock Android 5.02)
After trying the app "GL to SD" on my tablet, the internal memory /sdcard and equivalent folders (/storage/emulated/0, /storage/emulated/legacy, /storage/sdcard0) are not accessible.
I still see them in command line with ADB, but from the tablet the command line ls in /sdcard gives opendir failed: permission denied.
Or if you have any other idea... :(
I'm not sure this is the source of my problem but can someone post the content of his /etc/permissions/platform.xml file please? (on stock Android 5.02)
After trying the app "GL to SD" on my tablet, the internal memory /sdcard and equivalent folders (/storage/emulated/0, /storage/emulated/legacy, /storage/sdcard0) are not accessible.
I still see them in command line with ADB, but from the tablet the command line ls in /sdcard gives opendir failed: permission denied.
Or if you have any other idea... :(
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire