Hi all,
so i was driving on the road today using google maps and listening to the stock lg music player. I am rooted and have xposed on my phone for around a week or so. Everything is running good but all of the sudden my phone freezes and i tried to hold down the power button to reset but it didnt work. So now i removed the battery, waited a good minute then placed it back in. Started it up... sometimes it stays on the black LG bootup screen while other times it reaches the yellow sprint spark screen then it bootloops back to the black LG screen. I have gotten it to boot to the optimizing apps area once or twice some how but it always bootloops and doesnt finish optimizing the apps.
I just dont understand how having root and xposed running perfectly for a week and then a frozen screen turned into a bootloop. I have not messed with any settings since i got xposed. I have restarted the phone many times after i got xposed running.
Is there a way to factory reset the phone in stock recovery mode? (I was able to get into the stock recovery mode) If someone could please chime in to help, as i have no working phone atm.
TIA,
Steven
so i was driving on the road today using google maps and listening to the stock lg music player. I am rooted and have xposed on my phone for around a week or so. Everything is running good but all of the sudden my phone freezes and i tried to hold down the power button to reset but it didnt work. So now i removed the battery, waited a good minute then placed it back in. Started it up... sometimes it stays on the black LG bootup screen while other times it reaches the yellow sprint spark screen then it bootloops back to the black LG screen. I have gotten it to boot to the optimizing apps area once or twice some how but it always bootloops and doesnt finish optimizing the apps.
I just dont understand how having root and xposed running perfectly for a week and then a frozen screen turned into a bootloop. I have not messed with any settings since i got xposed. I have restarted the phone many times after i got xposed running.
Is there a way to factory reset the phone in stock recovery mode? (I was able to get into the stock recovery mode) If someone could please chime in to help, as i have no working phone atm.
TIA,
Steven
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire