Hi,
I would like to purchase a Note 5 - ideally Dual Sim (but doesn't have to be) in the UK. Several sites offer a 32GB Dual Sim Variant. I don't really want 32GB but if the price is right I would consider it. A few offer 64GB but at crazy prices.
Several site offer a dual sim variant that seems to support 1800Mz 4G - which should work on Three/EE UK. They don't advertise the model number well though.
Any other gotchas? The warranty isn't super critical to me as I tend to keep phones for only 6 months and then sell on. I know I will take a resale hit, but I can probably live with that.
I would like to purchase a Note 5 - ideally Dual Sim (but doesn't have to be) in the UK. Several sites offer a 32GB Dual Sim Variant. I don't really want 32GB but if the price is right I would consider it. A few offer 64GB but at crazy prices.
Several site offer a dual sim variant that seems to support 1800Mz 4G - which should work on Three/EE UK. They don't advertise the model number well though.
Any other gotchas? The warranty isn't super critical to me as I tend to keep phones for only 6 months and then sell on. I know I will take a resale hit, but I can probably live with that.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire