ads

dimanche 30 août 2015

HTC One M9+ plus can't write/modify external SD ES File explorer



HTC One M9+ plus Android 5.0.2 Sense 7.0 Stock ROM 1.88.707.1
I want to write and modify files to my external 128gb SD Card I installed, I noticed that ES File Explorer cant write or modify it. Its not the card a 64GB card I tried had the same problem
Both work fine for read but no modify/write possible
My phone is not rooted and I dont want to root it as I use it for sky go, mobile banking etc and these will stop if I root it
HTC own file manager can modify / write to the external SD
ES File explorer askes me to get to root directory to give it permission but but it doesnt show up there
Only the Internal SD shows so I cant do that
When I go back to using ES File explorer the external SD shows up as normal but again no write or modify access
What can I do?
Help much appreciated
Thanks



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire